High end nanolithography system for exposing wide range of structures of <8mm. The system operates at 50keV and 100keV beam energy and is fully automated for Mask and Direct Write applications with easy-to-use Beams software. The electron source is a high-current density Thermal Field Emission gun and system has 2-holder airlock with a "straight through" loading facility installed. Substrates are mounted by a spring on top surface or by bottom surface reference plane holders. The beam calibration is done automatically during the writing and basically ulimited number of stepping frequencies for dose correction for "proximity effects" are assignable within single pattern layer.
Key Features and Accessories:
- System control software suite "BEAMS" running on a fully integrated PC compatible computer running under Linux with Ethernet interface.
- Binocular microscope and X/Y stage to pre-align wafers and piece parts on their holder prior to system loading.
- Automatic global alignment software that can use irregular array of markers.
- Genisys Layoutbeamer data preparation software.
- Acceleration Voltage: 100kV (50kV not in use)
- Scanfield distortion (@100kV): 5-7 nm
- Beam position and current stability (@100kV): max. 0.289%/h
- Stitching accuracy of 250um / 1000um main field (@100kV): 7-14nm / 11-17nm
- Overlay accuracy of 250um / 1000um main field (@100kV): 9-14nm / 9-11nm
- Resolution: 7.6nm on 40nm thick HSQ
- Spot size (@100kV and 200um apert.): 2.2nm
- Pattern generator: 50MHz
- Main Field Beam deflection: 20 bit DAC
- Laser interferometer system: λ / 1024 (0.618 nm). Based on HP5517B laser head specifications.
- Stage travel range: 210 x 210 mm2
- Current (final apert. of 300um): 300pA ... 190nA
- Working distance: 40mm (principle plane of C3 Final lens to substrate)
- Maximum writefield: ca. 1052 x 1052 um2
- Substrate flatness: ±30 um (without markers on the substrates) / ±50 um (peak to peak) with calibration markers on the substrates
- Max. substrate slope: 1.0um/mm
- Maximum wafer rotation correction: 0.2 degrees
- Max. patterns size: 155 mm x 155 mm
- Marker Detection reproducibility: 10 nm, 3 sigma, for beam currents down to 100pA.
4" and 6" wafers. Small pieces down to 10 x 10 mm. 5" glass masks. Max. thickness for wafers 0.675mm, up to about 2 mm possible.
Semi standard vacuum compatible non magnetic materials for Silicon, GaAs, GaN, GaP and Photo mask applications.