Substrate Size: 100 mm dia. Max. Holders for smaller samples are available.
Elements with the high vapor pressure at the room temperature (Pb,Zn,Cd V-VI group), organic.
Electron beam evaporator for nanoscale (metal) thin film deposition. Typical thickness 20-200 nm.
- Holds up to 4 evaporation source crucibles with standard materials (Al,Ti,Ag,Cu, Au, AuPd,Ge, Cr …).
- Tilt and rotation of stage (either or)
- Oxidation with pure oxygen
- Minimum pump time before film deposition 1.5 hours
- Crystal thickness monitor
- Evaporation rate up to 5 Å/s
- Substrate size from small pieces to 4“ wafer
- Operating pressure 1e-6 mbar